2019 International Medical Mission
St Marys hospital Umuowa Orlu has concluded the 2 weeks International Medical Mission which took place from 29th July to 8th August 2019.
- Commissioning Of The Newly Built Ultramodern Eye Centre and Physiotherapy Centre.
- Exposure Of The Vision 2025 Plan Of Making The Hospital The Best Hospital In The Zone In 2025.
- Unveiling Of Multifarious Medical Equipment Newly Installed In Radiology, Critical Care, Orthopedics, Emergency, Laboratory, Dialysis, Ophthalmology, Physiotherapy and Many Other Departments.
- Inception Of The Dialysis And Intensive Care Units.
- Unveiling Of The Wall Of Honors.
- Eye Surgeries and Treatment.
- Partnership With AMA Foundation.
- Commissioning Of The Newly Built Senior Staff Quarters.
- Community Health Treatment programs.
- Participation Of International Medical Professionals etc.
Guests included the Executive Governor Of Imo State represented by the SSGI Hon Uche Onyeagocha and the Commissioner for health Dr Vin Udokwu, lots of bishops, priests , and other traditional and government dignitaries.